Tatjana is an associate with our firm with a focus in child custody, child support, domestic violence, and estate planning matters. Her experience includes representing clients in temporary and permanent hearings, as well assisting clients with navigating through the family financial mediation process.
Tatjana received her Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies at Winston Salem State University, where she graduated Cum Laude. Tatjana continued her education at Campbell University School of Law where she received her Juris Doctor and graduated Cum Laude in 2017.
While attending Campbell University School of Law, Tatjana served as a Property Teaching Scholar as well as a Research Assistant helping to update the Wiggins Wills and Administration of Estates in North Carolina book. Tatjana also participated in the school’s Community Law Clinic, helping to provide free legal services to the community.
Tatjana is an avid sports fan with the UNC Tarheels, Los Angeles Lakers, and Carolina Panthers being her favorite teams.
- Winston Salem State University – Bachelor of Arts – Justice Studies
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, Juris Doctorate (2017)
Affiliations and Activities:
- North Carolina State Bar Association – Family Law Council Member
- Co-Chair of NC Family Law Marital Claims Deskbook Committee.
- Tenth Judicial District Bar