Is the other parent dictating when you can see your child? Do you have concerns about your children when they are in the custody of the other parent? Do you have a custody order that the other parent refuses to follow, thereby disrupting your routine and depriving you of time with your children? Does your current custody schedule no longer work due to relocation, changes in work schedule, or school assignments? If you’re a parent seeking to protect your child custody rights, you’ve come to the right place.
When we’re discussing the most sensitive of all family law issues with a client, your children come first
Our caring lawyers work with you to develop child custody and/or parenting agreements that protects your rights and the rights of your child. Our experience in our jurisdiction allows us to provide you with realistic expectations so you can make an informed decision about whether to go to trial or settle your case. We will listen to you, address your concerns, and stay available from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case.
We have extensive experience representing clients in all type of child custody disputes including but not limited to:
- Temporary and Permanent Child Custody Hearings
- Modification of Child Custody Hearings
- Motions to Relocate
- Motions to Show Cause
- Domestic Violence Protective Orders
- High Conflict Child Custody Cases
Contact our Raleigh Child Custody Lawyers today if we can be of service in expediting any of your legal issues surrounding your child custody and child support issues. You’ll see very quickly that you and your children’s physical, financial and emotional needs really do come first with us.
Child Custody Articles
- Can I Relocate Out of State With My Kids: Part I
- Can I Relocate Our of State With My Kids: Part II
- Ways to Handle Holiday Visitation
- DIY Contempt: How to Enforce Your Court Order
- Modification of Custody Provisions in Domestic Violence Restraining Orders